Another Top 12 Celebrity Plastic Surgery List
Even though plastic surgery has long found its way into the mainstream, as a culture and society, the American public still has a fascination with procedures that celebrities may or may not have had. This fascination undoubtedly stems from our own desires to be as beautiful and fit as we can be. What follows is a list of 10 celebrities who either have had surgery and admit to it, or have had surgery and deny it. The list is in no particular order and is presented merely as an interesting look at celebrity cosmetic surgery.
- Courtney Love: Courtney is a celebrity that denies any sort of enhancement, but she has had a profound weight loss, and experts believe that this was due to an extensive liposuction.
- Clay Aiken: apparently this American Idol winner has admitted to having liposuction on his chin.
- Tara Reid: Tara has had breast augmentation and liposuction. She was pretty cute before having any enhancement surgeries, and in our opinion she should have stayed natural.
- Demi Moore: it is reported that Demi has had surgery on her knees and perhaps other enhancements.
- Mariah Carey: Maria’s breasts seemed to have grown with her career. The singer and former American Idol judge has had considerable enhancements on her breasts.
- Jenny McCarthy: the most recent hostess on The View and a former playmate model, she had breast augmentation when she was 19.
- Kim Kardashian: the curvy, reality star bombshell has had liposuction. She looks amazing.
- Amanda Bynes: This former child star has been troubled of late. She said on Twitter that she had a nose job but judging by her appearance, it looks as if she has had some other work on her face.
- Kathy Griffin: The standup comic has had extensive procedures. She has had liposuction and for sure a facelift.
- Heidi Montag: in 2010 this reality star had 10 different plastic surgery procedures. She says she only regrets liposuction. She claims that after lipo she had a cellulite problem.
- Jennifer Aniston: The Friends star has admitted to having a nose job (rhinoplasty). She says when she was younger a baseball hit her in the face and broke her nose, and she has since had it repaired.
- Nicollette Sheridan: Nicolette is one of the stars of the television Desperate Housewives and while she denies having had plastic surgery, most experts agree that she has had at the very least a nose job and lip enhancements.
As we mentioned earlier this list is not in any particular order, and it is by no means conclusive. There are literally hundreds of celebrities who have had plastic surgery in one shape or another. It is interesting to note the differences and how willing some of them are to admit that they have had surgery while others deny it in the face of before and after evidence. Of course, there is nothing wrong with wanting to improve your looks and enhance your figure. As we mentioned earlier, plastic surgery is now very deeply rooted in the mainstream. Non-celebrities have surgeries in the hundreds of thousands each year.