Memorial Plastic Surgery: First Plastic Surgery Clinic in Texas to Accept Cryptocurrency
To usher in the New Year, Memorial Plastic Surgery is happy to announce that it is now the first and only practice in Texas to accept payments through cryptocurrency The move will now provide patients with a new option to pay for their cosmetic and reconstructive needs About Cryptocurrency The past... | Read More
To usher in the New Year, Memorial Plastic Surgery is happy to announce that it is now the first and only practice in Texas to accept payments through cryptocurrency. The move will now provide patients with a new option to pay for their cosmetic and reconstructive needs.
The past decade has seen cryptocurrency become a steady global phenomenon, enabling consumers and businesses alike to connect via peer-to-peer digital services. With this, Memorial Plastic Surgery is excited and happy to extend this service to its patients.
As shared by Dr. Patrick Hsu, founder of Memorial Plastic Surgery, “Cryptocurrency served as a gateway to many innovations in the past decade alone. And to usher our business further into the 21st century, we at Memorial Plastic Surgery are thrilled to offer this service to our patients.”
Cryptocurrency Payment Options
To pay for their procedures, patients who are cryptocurrency users can choose between two payment services, Bitcoin and Ethereum:
- Bitcoin – Since 2009, Bitcoin was able to make itself recognized as the world’s first decentralized, peer-to-peer electronic money transfer system. Through its revolutionary software, it has transformed the way people use the money, making transactions quick, effective, and secure.
- Ethereum – Upon its release in 2015, Ethereum became the second largest cryptocurrency provider in the world. Through the decentralization of the services they offer, users can opt not to use third-party software, allowing them to save and spend their money safely online.
List of Procedures Covered
Patients can now pay for all cosmetic and reconstructive procedures offered by Memorial Plastic Surgery through cryptocurrency.
- Breast Cosmetic Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction – Tissue Flaps
- Body Contouring Procedures
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Face Procedures
- Surgery for Men
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Clitoral Hood Reduction
- Hymen Repair
- Vaginal Tightening
- Labia Majora Reduction
- Labia Majora Rejuvenation
If you are a cryptocurrency user in need of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, allow the team at Memorial Plastic Surgery to provide you with beautiful and long-lasting results. Click here to schedule your consultation today!
*This blog is created and maintained for informational purposes only. The images present may not accurately reflect actual cases per individual. Individual cases are unique, and the descriptions and solutions will vary per patient.