Join Memorial Plastic Surgery at Race for the Cure Houston

For the second year in a row, Dr. Patrick Hsu and Dr. Kendall Roehl, along with Memorial Plastic Surgery’s staff and patients, will be participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® at Sam Houston Park in Downtown Houston on January 27, 2018. Race for the Cure The Susan G. Komen Race for… | Read More

For the second year in a row, Dr. Patrick Hsu and Dr. Kendall Roehl, along with Memorial Plastic Surgery’s staff and patients, will be participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® at Sam Houston Park in Downtown Houston on January 27, 2018.

Houston Race for the Cure

Race for the Cure

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® is the largest educational and fundraising event for breast cancer in the country. Held across a number of cities in the United States and around the world, the Race for the Cure® raises funds and awareness for breast cancer, while celebrating the survivors, and honoring the women who have lost their lives.

One hundred percent (100%) of the net proceeds from the event will be spent on a number of activities, with up to seventy-five (75%) of the net revenue allocated to support educational initiatives and programs that will facilitate screening and treatment. The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) will support the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.

Susan G. Komen

Established in 1982, Susan G. Komen is  the largest breast cancer organization in the United States. The organization was founded by Nancy Goodman Brinker in the wake of her sister’s death, as a means to raise awareness about breast cancer. Since that time, the organization has spent over a billion dollars towards research, advocacy, and social support programs in the United States and in over fifty (50) countries.

MPS Race for the Cure Experience

Having enjoyed the experience of taking part in last year’s Race for the Cure®, the team at Memorial Plastic Surgery are eagerly anticipating this year’s run!

“It is a pleasure to return to the Sam Houston Park for this year’s Race for the Cure®”, says Memorial Plastic Surgery founder, Dr. Patrick Hsu. “Last year’s event was a great experience, both for our team and the community. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again and working together to raise awareness for such a great cause!”

It’s a sentiment shared by Dr. Kendall Roehl, “One of the things I absolutely love about the Race for the Cure® is seeing how everyone really comes together as a community. To see survivors cross the finish line is one of the most profound things I have ever witnessed in my life. I can’t wait!”

MPS Race for the Cure Booth

Memorial Plastic Surgery Komen Houston page.Memorial Plastic Surgery invites everyone to visit them at their booth on Saturday, January 27, 2018 (6:00 – 8:30 AM registration), at the Sam Houston Park in Downtown Houston for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®.

Help Memorial Plastic Surgery meet their fundraising goal by pre-registering on their team.

About The Author

User Avatar

MPS Group

A group of diverse specialists from Memorial Plastic Surgery that encompasses Plastic Surgeons, Practice Managers, Physician Assistants, Insurance Specialists, Nurses, Marketers and Patient Coordinators.

View All Posts

Related Blog Posts

View More Blog Posts

Leave a Comment