Vaginal Rejuvenation Houston
Memorial Plastic Surgery offers a wide range of Vaginal Rejuvenation procedures to help women feel more comfortable and confident with their bodies. These procedures have become an increasingly popular option to improve a woman’s sexual and general well-being. Our team of board-certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Kendall Roehl and Dr. Patrick Hsu continue to provide satisfying results from the wide variety of Vaginal Rejuvenation treatments offered at Memorial Plastic Surgery in Houston and Clear Lake, Texas.
The procedure oversees the aesthetic and functional restoration of the following areas:
- Inner Vagina
- Labia Minora
- Labia Majora
- Mons Pubis
What are the Benefits?
Women decide to undergo Vaginal Rejuvenation for a number of personal reasons. Through these procedures, women can:
- Reverse aesthetic and functional concerns that arise with childbirth and aging
- Reverse concerns such as vaginal dryness, atrophy, and laxity
- Improve the appearance of the inner vaginal wall and/or outer labia
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Experience increased sensitivity during sexual intercourse
- Enjoy enhanced sexual satisfaction
" Very happy I found this Doctor. Doctor and all his staff are wonderful. "
" Staff was amazing! Hsu was very helpful. I would definitely recommend him. "
" I was extremely comfortable. He was very professional and gave great recommendations. I would defintely recommend him. "
" Dr. Hsu is easy to talk to and takes the time to listen to you and answer all your questions. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. "
" He is very professional, and thorough went over all that would take place during surgery and what to expect afterwards. I would definitely recommend him. "
How is a Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure Performed?
Depending on your treatment plan and preferences, many of these procedures can be performed under general or local anesthesia. Memorial Plastic Surgery also offers non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation options. During your consultation, our doctors will be able to tell you which option is best for you.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost
At Memorial Plastic Surgery, the final price will depend on the procedure type, surgeon’s fee and any other medical expenses, not limited to: anesthesia and operating room (OR) fees:
- Labiaplasty – $4,000 – 6,000
- Vaginoplasty – $6,000 – 8,000
- Clitoral Hood Reduction – $6,000 -$10,000
- Labial Puff – $4,000 – 6,000
- Monsplasty – $4,000 – 6,500
- ThermiVa Treatments – $1,400 – 1,600
Is Rejuvenation Treatment Right for Me?
How a woman feels about her body can leave a huge impact on her self-esteem and confidence. Vaginal Rejuvenation is an ideal treatment to consider for women who may experience any discomfort, functional issues, or reduced sensations during sexual activity due to childbirth or aging. Contact Memorial Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation! We continue to provide Vaginal Rejuvenation to women in the greater Houston and Clear Lake areas, such as Katy, Baytown, Sugar Land, Webster, and Galveston.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatments
Vaginal Rejuvenation FAQs
- How do you prepare for Vaginal Rejuvenation? Simply by scheduling an appointment with Memorial Plastic Surgery. You can discuss your needs and goals with our doctor, who, upon careful examination, will develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Can my insurance cover Vaginal Rejuvenation? Your insurance provider will only cover the procedure if it is determined to be medically necessary.
- Are there financing options available? We offer our patients’ financing options for Vaginal Rejuvenation.
- Can I have Vaginal Rejuvenation even if I have not had any children? Patients often elect to have this procedure after childbirth, but it is also suitable for women who have a naturally wider vaginal cavity, or for those who experience discomfort.
- Is it possible to have Vaginal Rejuvenation if I don’t have any children? Yes, the treatment is available to all women who experience discomfort or may have a wide vaginal cavity.
- What other procedures can I have with Vaginal Rejuvenation? Vaginal Rejuvenation can be included in a Mommy Makeover. The Mommy Makeover is a series of cosmetic surgeries that combine tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift/augmentation.
- Can I have Vaginal Rejuvenation after childbirth? It is best to wait at least 6 months after childbirth before coming to our office for a consultation. This will give your body time to recover from the many changes it undergoes during pregnancy.
- Can Vaginal Rejuvenation correct stress urinary incontinence? Yes, we offer surgical and non-surgical treatments in Vaginoplasty and ThermiVa, respectively. These procedures reverse the symptoms women experience from stress urinary incontinence by tightening the vaginal area & muscles.
- When can I have sex after Vaginal Rejuvenation? The amount of time needed to refrain from the sexual activity will ultimately depend on your chosen procedure. You can discuss your concerns and post-op care instructions with our doctors during your initial consultation.