MPS’ Updated Measures In Response to COVID-19
Dear Patients & Friends of Memorial Plastic Surgery, We would like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding throughout the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic Although the statewide mask order has been lifted, Memorial Plastic Surgery remains committed to taking all necessary... | Read More
Dear Patients & Friends of Memorial Plastic Surgery,
We would like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding throughout the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic. Although the statewide mask order has been lifted, Memorial Plastic Surgery remains committed to taking all necessary precautions to protect our patients, staff, and facility.
Please note that our facility’s precautionary measures and safety protocols against COVID-19 are still also in effect, as you plan for your upcoming appointment or surgery.
As a reminder:
- Contact our office to reschedule if you have a Fever (100.4 F or above), experience any symptoms of COVID-19 or illness, or have been diagnosed or potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- To maximize social distancing, please arrive at your appointment on time and do NOT bring anyone with you, as there are NO visitors allowed at this time.
- WEAR A FACE MASK UPON ENTERING OUR FACILITY. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE WITHOUT WEARING ONE.
- Be prepared to have a health screening questionnaire and temperature reading conducted upon arrival.
- Use the available hand sanitizer to wash your hands after checking in.
- Practice good hygiene and proper handwashing, as recommended by the CDC to help prevent the spread of illnesses and infections.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in helping us prioritize the health and safety of our patients, staff, and facility.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Memorial Plastic Surgery at 713-633-4411 or fill out the consultation form. Our team will gladly assist you. Thank you!
*This blog is created and maintained for informational purposes only. The images present may not accurately reflect actual cases per individual. Individual cases are unique, and the descriptions and solutions will vary per patient.