MPS’ Updated Measures In Response to COVID-19
Dear Patients & Friends of Memorial Plastic Surgery, We would like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, as we remain committed to protecting our patients, staff, and facility Our offices and surgery center continue to follow the CDC’s... | Read More
Dear Patients & Friends of Memorial Plastic Surgery,
We would like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, as we remain committed to protecting our patients, staff, and facility.
Please note that certain precautionary measures and safety protocols against COVID-19 remain in effect at our offices and surgical facility, as you plan for your upcoming appointment or surgery.
- Contact our office to reschedule, if you have a Fever (100.4 F or greater) and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or illness, or have been diagnosed or presumed positive with COVID-19.
- To maximize social distancing, arrive at your scheduled appointment or surgery on time, and please respect our facility’s face mask and limited guest policy.
- You may bring up to 1 GUEST to your appointment at this time. Your guest must be over the age of 16 and have no present symptoms or signs of illness to enter our facility.
- Face masks are now optional for patients, guests, and staff who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have NO present symptoms or signs of illness. We ask those who are unvaccinated against COVID-19 to please continue wearing a face mask upon entering our facility.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer to wash your hands upon checking in, practice good hygiene and proper hand washing, and follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines to help prevent the spread of illnesses and infections.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in helping us prioritize the health and safety of our patients, staff, and facility. If you have any questions or concerns, please call Memorial Plastic Surgery at 713-633-4411, and our team will gladly assist you.
*This blog is created and maintained for informational purposes only. The images present may not accurately reflect actual cases per individual. Individual cases are unique, and the descriptions and solutions will vary per patient.