The Memorial Spa’s BOGO SpecialDate Posted: March 1, 2017 | Author:
If you’re looking for a chance to give yourself that much needed time, now is the great opportunity to do so. This March, The Memorial Spa is giving away a special buy one/get one half off promo!
“One of the best things about the Memorial Spa is that we offer clients a chance to undergo quick and pain-free procedures that allow them to attain the aesthetic goals they desire”, shares Medical Aesthetician Rachel Rabalais. “These procedures are designed to smoothen any irregularities in the skin and body, leaving clients with a pleasing and satisfying result.”
This March, the Memorial Spa offers clients a special buy one service/get one-half off discount on the following procedures:
- CoolSculpting (USD750 first session / USD375 second session)
- This FDA approved treatment freezes and destroys fat cells beneath the skin. It is an effective way of reducing the amount of excess fat in troublesome areas of the body.
- Skin-Pen (USD300 first treatment / USD150 second treatment)
- A medical-grade, state-of-the-art microneedle that corrects acne scars and other signs of aging. The pen is gently stroked across the skin, creating “micro-channels” that improve firmness and texture, while reducing pore size and stretch marks.
- Dysport – 50 Unites (USD250 first area / USD124 second area)
- This FDA approved treatment is injected between the eyebrows, leaving the forehead with wrinkle-free results that can last between four months to one year.
The special runs from March 1st to 31st, 2017 and can not be combined with any other promotions or discounts.