Treat Yourself to a Mommy Makeover
Although Mother’s Day only comes once a year, there’s no reason why we can’t celebrate it all year round Our mothers deserve all of our gratitude for taking care of us and serving as foundations for our lives at home You moms deserve every opportunity to spoil yourself and one of the ways to... | Read More
Although Mother’s Day only comes once a year, there’s no reason why we can’t celebrate it all year round. Our mothers deserve all of our gratitude for taking care of us and serving as foundations for our lives at home.
You moms deserve every opportunity to spoil yourself and one of the ways to do that is via a Mommy Makeover. In fact, a 2015 study by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons finds that more women are saying yes to a Mommy Makeover.
Your Mommy Makeover Options
Depending on your goals, a Mommy Makeover is customizable per person. To be clear, “Mommy Makeover” is a catch-all term referring to a specific combination of specific procedures that contour the body. Here at Memorial Plastic Surgery, our board-certified plastic surgeons offer a combination of surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments to suit the needs of individual mothers.
Your options may include the following surgical procedures:
- Tummy tuck – to remove excess skin, reduce stretch marks, and if necessary, repair the abdominal muscles
- Liposuction – post-pregnancy, this can help remove stubborn fat left behind
- Breast lift – also post-pregnancy, this can help reposition breasts that have been weighed down or stretched
- Breast reduction – this removes excess breast tissue
- Breast augmentation – this increases the size, shape, volume, and symmetry of breasts using implants of the woman’s own fat
For non-surgical procedures, Memorial Plastic Surgery offers the following:
- Botox/Dysport – Used to relax the facial muscles to reduce rhytids
- Fillers – To provide youthful facial volume
- Microneedling – using SkinPen’s innovative technology, our results-driven techniques are designed to renew skin on the face, neck, chest, hands, and other parts of the body for a more youthful appearance
Renew Yourself at Memorial Plastic Surgery
We all know that it gets tougher to lose unwanted fat as we age. Diet and exercise are sometimes not enough to return to a pre-baby body. Yet here at Memorial Plastic Surgery, we allow you to personalize your Mommy Makeover the way you want.
If you are already considering a Mommy Makeover, a board-certified plastic surgeon in Houston is just waiting for you to schedule an appointment. Our goal is to provide pleasant and inclusive surgical experience.
Schedule an appointment with us today for that much-deserved Mommy Makeover, particularly if you reside in Houston and nearby areas.
*This blog is created and maintained for informational purposes only. The images present may not accurately reflect actual cases per individual. Individual cases are unique, and the descriptions and solutions will vary per patient.