Why More Men Are Getting a ‘Daddy Do-Over’ Surgery
As men get older, it’s inevitable that they gain weight Their metabolism slows down and even their production of testosterone gradually decreases Work and family responsibilities also often prevent men from getting any exercise done, if any Still, these shouldn’t get in the way of finding ways... | Read More
As men get older, it’s inevitable that they gain weight. Their metabolism slows down and even their production of testosterone gradually decreases. Work and family responsibilities also often prevent men from getting any exercise done, if any. Still, these shouldn’t get in the way of finding ways to take care of their bodies.
One way for men to enhance their physique that’s becoming more and more acceptable is plastic surgery. In decades past, the mere mention of plastic surgery would be associated with the female gender. Men were too macho, too proud to even think about going under the knife to fix their dad bods.
Between 1997 and 2014, there has been a recorded 273% increase in cosmetic procedures for men. The old ways of thinking about male plastic surgery have been falling by the way side for nearly 25 years.
What is a Daddy Do-Over?
While it’s almost normal to see or hear about a “Mommy Makeover” that women of a certain age choose to indulge in, it’s not quite the same when talking about a “Daddy Do-Over.” The latter has only begun to gain traction in recent years as men have become more receptive toward having surgery to get rid of stubborn fat.
A Daddy Do-Over procedure is a treatment package that combines two or more surgical and non-surgical (minimally invasive) face or body procedures. Similar to a Mommy Makeover, it’s a fully customizable combination of cosmetic treatments that can be performed to address specific trouble areas in a man’s body.
Middle-aged men in their 40s and 50s who begin to notice changes in their physical appearance tend to be most curious about Daddy Do-Over surgeries. The signs of aging go beyond seeing more wrinkles on their face, sagging skin in unwanted places, and having difficulty with losing weight.
This is also the case for men who consider themselves fit, or those who get some form of regular exercise and eat healthily for the most part. Some men may develop love handles or even enlarged breasts. To battle these symptoms of getting older, a combination of procedures that a Daddy Do-Over offers can restore your ideal youthful appearance.
What Can You Get From a Daddy Do-Over?
Aside from a change in physical appearance, a Daddy Do-Over, by definition, combines two or more surgeries in one convenient package. That automatically reduces the cost of separate procedures by thousands of dollars. The savings come from anesthesia, surgeon fees, and facility costs.
If you have more than one problem area and want more noticeable results, then having multiple procedures done in a package is something to consider.
Single and Faster Recovery
Only one recovery period needs to be planned for when choosing a combination procedure. If you want to see results sooner, a combination procedure also ensures that.
Rather than paying certain fees multiple times, a combination procedure lets you pay for these in one fell swoop.
What Can Be Included In Your Daddy Do-Over Package?
A Daddy Do-Over can be packaged according to specific problem areas that you would like to address. This is the case for both surgical and non-surgical procedures. Our Memorial Plastic Surgery doctors are expertly skilled to do any procedure you may require.
- Liposuction – can be done to remove stubborn fat that diet and exercise can’t seem to eliminate. Liposuction can slim your abs, waist, chest area, upper arms, thighs, back, and face
- Brazilian Butt Lift – using your natural fat to reshape your buttocks, a male Brazilian Butt Lift combo with liposuction can address a couple of body areas at once
- Gynecomastia Surgery – a hormone imbalance can cause a man’s breast tissue to swell. To get more masculine definition for the chest, gynecomastia surgery should be considered in tandem with a tummy tuck
- Tummy Tuck – loose skin on the abdomen can be fixed with a tummy tuck. That skin and tissue are then tightened so the abs can be firmer and flatter.
- Hair Transplant – to restore thinning hair associated with male pattern baldness, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is an option. This less invasive procedure works well in combination with a facelift
- Facelift – excess skin on your cheeks and jawline can be repositioned and reshaped to make you look younger. You can smoothen wrinkles and lines around your mouth, on your cheeks, and below your lower eyelids, so it’s worth exploring a package with a hair transplant
- Botox – is injected by doctors to block signals from nerves to muscles. This causes muscles to relax and soften
- CoolSculpting – is a fat-freezing method that is supposed to remove stubborn fat from certain body parts
- Dermal Fillers – are gel-like substances injected under the skin to create a smoother or fuller appearance on the face
- Kybella – is a technique that targets the fat underneath the chin thus removing a double chin
- Microneedling – involves pricking the skin with tiny, sterilized needles causing the skin to make more collagen and elastin to help the skin look younger
You Deserve A Daddy Do-Over
Middle aged men often sacrifice so much for the sake of their careers and families. They don’t give enough time to take care of their physical appearance and, just when your metabolism begins to slow down, weight loss becomes more difficult to achieve.
This further emphasizes how much you deserve to spoil yourself with a Daddy Do-Over today. Treat yourself to a couple of procedures at the hands of board-certified plastic surgeons here at Memorial Plastic Surgery. Bring back that youthful appearance and feel better than you have in years!
*This blog is created and maintained for informational purposes only. The images present may not accurately reflect actual cases per individual. Individual cases are unique, and the descriptions and solutions will vary per patient.